Our superb range of premium quality, affordable verandas have been created with simplicity in mind. Sleek & modern with elegance that will never go out of style.
- Enjoy Your Patio & Garden All Year Round: With friends & family, whatever the weather
- Perfect for Outdoor Dining, Entertaining or Relaxing: A focal point for any property
Protect Your Outside Furniture: Without worrying about unexpected showers
- Increase The Value of Your Home: An Alfresco Living veranda is a worthwhile investment
Many of Our Verandas Offer Unique Upgrades & Product Options
GLASS ROOM UPGRADE
INTEGRATED LED LIGHTING
REMOTE SUN SCREENS
ANY RAL OR BS COLOUR
Featured Hertfordshire Veranda Installation
We recently installed the Simplicity 6 Garden Veranda (shown below) in Hatfield, Hertfordshire for Mr & Mrs Harling, and as you can see, it has created a fantastic area to enjoy all year round for our customer, their family and friends.
Scroll down for more guide prices…
On Saturday 9th June we were having a Birthday party and it started to rain, but under our new veranda the festivities carried on and we all had a fantastic time oblivious of the rain, and no drying time required for all those cushions that remained dry! We have, and will continue to, recommended Alfresco Living to our friends and family, many of which have given great comments about our new veranda. Thank you to you and your team very much, for looking after us so well
(read the full testimonial below)
|Alfresco Living Verandas:||4m (wide) x 2m (proj.)||6m (wide) x 3m (proj.)|
My Wife and I have a lot of garden furniture, with lots of cushions and last year the cushions got soaked several times taking about a week each time to dry out. For this Summer we decided we needed some form of shelter from the English weather.
We visited several websites and settled on two companies we felt may be able to help us.
The first great advantage Alfresco Living provided was that they had a local showroom we were able to visit. We met Adam and he was able to provide great advice on the options available to us. We really didn’t realise there were so many options and finishes available and Adam was able to help us match our requirement to what we felt was a very cost-effective solution.
Adam then visited us at our home within a couple of days to confirm the solution would work in our garden and we quickly placed an order.
From our showroom visit to completion Adam was on the ball keeping us informed of progress and the split payments made things easy for us. The team that installed our Veranda were very polite and just got on with the job, you wouldn’t have known they were there, they even cleaned all the debris away and left our garden spic & span.
On Saturday 9th June we were having a Birthday party and it started to rain, but under our new veranda the festivities carried on and we all had a fantastic time oblivious of the rain, and no drying time required for all those cushions that remained dry!
We have, and will continue to, recommended Alfresco Living to our friends and family, many of which have given great comments about our new veranda.
Adam, my wife Sue and I would like to thank you and your team very much, for looking after us so well.
WHY SHOULD YOU INVEST IN A VERANDA?
- Increase Home Value & Style: A professionally installed quality veranda will add value to any home.
- Adds A Touch of Class: Our sleek designs and minimalist style will also add a touch of class and style, creating a space that can be used for lots of different things for all the family.
- Bring the outside In: A veranda not only adds a stylish wow factor to homes and businesses, but it also creates a space that brings you closer to nature and your garden.
- High UV Protection: Polycarbonate roof panels block in excess of 98% of harmful UV rays produced by the sun and an optional UV activated self cleaning glass can also add protection from the suns harmful rays, whilst minimising cleaning.
- 10 Year Guarantee for Peace of Mind: Because our verandas are supplied with a 10 year guarantee and a 25 year life expectancy, you will receive a reliable and long lasting product for many years to come, making a veranda a long-term investment.
- Integrated Guttering: The guttering and downpipes are all integrated keeping the system elegant and uncluttered, not to mention requiring less maintenance
- Added Extras: Add heating to your veranda via infrared heaters, which are completely harmless and do not emit any ultraviolet radiation. You could also add an ambient light with LED lighting, which can be integrated within the canopy frame for a sleek appearance
- Colours: With the extensive range of standard white and coloured extrusions, components and parts, your structure will blend seamlessly into its surroundings. We can match any RAL or BS colour, so your structure will match any setting.
- Six Unique Designs: Including the Simplicity 6, Simplicity 16, Simplicity 35, Alfresco Contemporary, Alfresco Lifestyle & Alfresco Traditional
- Aluminium Frame Colour: Can be powder coated to any RAL or BS colour to enable us to match any colour scheme or premises
- Roof Panel Material: We have various roof options, such as 6mm & 8mm toughened glass, self cleaning glass, 16mm and 35mm structured polycarbonate, subject to design chosen – roof tints may also be available
- Light & Heat Upgrades: Including integrated lighting and the infrared wall mounted heaters
- Glass Room Upgrade & Screener Veranda Sun Screen: Subject to veranda design chosen
Alfresco living Verandas deliver year-round enjoyment of your garden, patio or outside space, using premium quality, affordable materials finished to a very high standard – we take service and customer satisfaction to a whole new level.
Our Verandas are ideal for private homes as well as care homes, shared buildings such as apartments and commercial settings. Our range can create cover along the whole length of a building if that’s the requirement. You can choose from contemporary and traditional styles, along with other options such as toughened glass or 35mm vandal and shatter resistant Polycarbonate roof panels.